Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Initial Post

Hello all! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I wanted a place where I could post my recent creation, The Mormonion. It's a Mormon-themed parody newspaper in the mold of the mega-popular Onion, which has even become a television phenomenon.

There is just so much material in the world of the Latter-day Saints. As a practicing Mormon who's not afraid to laugh at his faith, I thought I'd give this a shot.

Look for many stories in the weeks to come!

2 comments :

Ty said...

I'm so honored to be the first to post a comment on this momentous occasion.

Chris Abbott said...

It looks like you haven't written anything in a few months. I love your humor. I hope you are going to continue your blog. I laughed out loud several times -- something I could use a lot more of! Please don't stop! thechrisabbott@gmail.com